Rules and Regulation
- You must not visit classrooms , take out students during the class hours without the permission of the principal.
- You are welcome to approach the principal or management with your healthy suggestion or complaints anytime.
- You should not send your children to school wearing gold ornaments . The school does not accept responsibilities for the loss of such valuables.
- You must attend the meeting arranged in the school for the welfare of the child.
- You are advised not to make unnecessary remarks about the school / teachers . Your healthy suggestions are always welcome. To have meeting with teachers , please seek the permission of principal for the following Saturday only.
- Strangers should not be sent to school to collect the children . In case anyone other than parents comes to collect the children , he should bring an authorization letter from the parents.
- In order to develop English communication skills of the students to speak English fluently , you are expected to stress your wards to speak in English at home.
- While sending a child to school , the school bag must contain small napkin.
- You should pay attention to your child's regularities , punctuality , discipline and neatness and take interest in your child's work . " Play School" excuse will not be entertained . Play school in no way means irregularities and late coming. We are here for overall development of your child and to achieve this we all have to be disciplined.
- A medical certificate must support in case of absence for more than five consecutive days because of sickness. You must claim refund of any kind of fee apart from caution money , once the admission is granted
- As a regular attendance is an important element for successful work , leave of absence should be submitted in writing to the office in advance clearly mentioning the name , class , dates and reasons of leave.
- Students from class 1st to 5th shall not be permitted to take their exam if their attendance falls short of 80 %
- Book sets , uniforms and all stationery are available in school.
- You are requested to notify the school of any change in address or telephone number.
- You are requested to adhere to the school rules and regulations and help the school to enforce discipline and regularity to foster good habits and good character in your children.
- The child should have handkerchief and identity card pinned to his / her dress.
- The child should come to school 10 minutes before the school timing.
- It is compulsory for children to wear clean uniform everyday.
- On Wednesday the child is allowed to wear private pants with school T-shirt.
- Student are not allowed to bring mobile phones to school.
- Damaging property of school or of other students and misbehave in the school shall be sufficient reason for a student either to be suspended or dismissed from the school.
- It is mandatory for all students to wear the prescribed school uniform. Students who do to conform to the uniform regulation will not be permitted to attend classes and may be sent back home.
- No child is allowed to leave the school premises during the working hours of the school without the permission of the principal.